Pet Friendly in Key West
Your pets can meet our pets, including our cat Amy and our cockatiels Rodney and Elizabeth. We welcome a maximum of 2 pets per room (does not include the Honeymoon and Amelia Suites).
We have a few simple rules to make your stay enjoyable. We understand that pets need to adjust to their new surroundings. However, if your pet is disturbing other guests you will be contacted to attend to your pet. Pets cannot be left alone for more than 5 hours.
Pets are not allowed in our pools. There is a hose on property that can be used to cool down your pet.
Pets must be leashed in all commons areas of Ambrosia Key West.
Pet Friendly Restaurants
▪ Schooner Wharf Bar – 202 William St
▪ Pepe’s – 806 Caroline St.
▪ Blue Heaven – Corner of Petronia & Thomas
▪ Harpoon Harry’s – 832 Caroline St.
▪ Salute’-outside tables – Higgs Beach
▪ Hog’s Breath (at bar) – Front Street & Duval
▪ Smokin Tuna – 4 Charles Street
▪ B.O.’s Fish Wagon – Corner of William and Caroline
▪ Dante’s – 951 Caroline St
▪ Sloppy Joe’s – 201 Duval Street
▪ Island Dog’s – Front & Simonton
▪ Half Shell – Caroline & Margarete
▪ Martin’s – 917 Duval Street
▪ Mangia Mangia – 900 Southard St.
▪ OnlyWood Pizzeria
Pet Friendly Attractions & Excursions
Get out and play! Let us point you towards the nearest off-leash dog park and other pet friendly activities in Key West.
▪ Dog Beach (1500 Vernon Avenue)
▪ Higgs Beach Dog Park – Fenced in area for off-leash activities (100 Atlantic Boulevard)
▪ Danger Charters
▪ Lazy Dog
Pet Friendly Shopping
▪ American Dog (1454 Kennedy Drive)
▪ Dog 30 (1025 White Street)